Comedero and Right One are the only two graded stakes winners in the $175,000 Commonwealth (gr. II), but the Polytrack form of Bergerac and Plutonium also make them factors in an evenly-matched field of seven April 14.
The 2011 Florida Derby, Swale, Skip Away, and more! View Slideshow
Comedero broke on the lead and was never challenged in winning the $400,000 Red Legend Stakes as the 1-5 favorite at Charles Town Races & Slots on the night of June 19.
Peter Redekop's Comedero looks to continue his push towards the head of the class for 3-year-old sprinters when he takes on six others in $400,000 Red Legend June 19 at Charles Town.
Seven graded-stakes winners are among the 54 horses nominated to the $400,000 Red Legend Stakes, the richest 3-year-old sprint stakes in the country, set for June 19 at Charles Town Races & Slots.
The front-running gelding takes the first added-money event on the Preakness (gr. I) Day program at Pimlico.
Comedero, undefeated in three starts this season while romping easily in all of them, leads the way in the $100,000 Chick Lang Stakes (gr. III) May 15 on the Preakness (gr. I) undercard at Pimlico.
Undefeated in three starts, Comedero is the 3-1 morning-line favorite for the $200,000 Springboard Mile, Remington Park's richest 2-year-old race of the year on Dec. 13.
Hall of Fame trainer D. Wayne Lukas has entered Robert Baker and William Mack's highly-touted Dublin in the $100,000 Iroquois (gr. III) for juveniles at a mile on the main track. A field of 12 was drawn for the Churchill Downs fall meet opening day co-feature.
Most Popular Stories
- Gun Runner Powers to Easy Stephen Foster Win
- Paco Lopez Sent to Hospital After Paddock Accident
- McCraken Back to His Old Self in Matt Winn
- Heavy Rain Forces Belmont Park Cancellation
- Forever Unbridled Makes Triumphant Return
- Sircat Sally Remains Undefeated With Honeymoon Win
- Kasaqui Ends Six-Race Skid With Decisive Wise Dan Score
- Faypien Edges Mopotism in Summertime Oaks
- Monmouth Park Bans Shipping to Suffolk Downs
- Unique Bella Nears Return to Training