Comcast, the broadcasting network of Philadelphia Park Casino & Racetrack's daily television show PhoneBet TV, has announced it will remove the show from its lineup effective March 31.
TVG has reached agreement with Comcast Cable to make the network available to its digital cable subscribers throughout New Jersey, it was announced May 17.
HorseRacing TV™ announced Monday expanded carriage on Comcast cable systems throughout the Maryland-Virginia area.
The Maryland Jockey Club signal will appear on local Comcast systems beginning Jan. 14 as part of a digital sports package involving HorseRacing TV.
HorseRacing TV (HRTV), a subsidiary of Magna Entertainment Corp. (MEC) announced Dec. 16 it had signed a multi-year agreement that provides for HRTV to appear on Comcast systems as part of a digital sports package.
Wider distribution of TV Games Network through the nation's largest cable provider, Comcast, highlights a new joint venture between the cable company and TVG's parent company, Gemstar-TV Guide.
A deal between TV Games Network's parent company and Comcast, the nation's third leading cable operator, will put the horse racing network in two more states before September.
Most Popular Stories
- Successful Owner/Breeder Aaron Jones Dies
- McEvoy Steps Down as Godolphin Jockey
- Champion Will Take Charge Retired
- Consignors Busy Ahead of Louisiana Sale
- Goldencents to Remain in California
- Juddmonte's Elite Miler Kingman Retired
- Shared Belief Needs to be Awesome...Again
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- Al Shaqab's Toronado to National Stud in 2015
- Indiana Immediately Suspends Two Licensees