The sale of an Uncle Mo colt for $750,000 to top the Sept. 17 session of the Keeneland September yearling sale was the high water mark for the Columbiana Farm of Mr. and Mrs. Robert Ochocki.
Lane’s End went to $750,000 to secure an Uncle Mo colt from the family of millionaire and sire Papa Clem during the Keeneland September yearling sale’s fifth session Sept. 17.
John Oxley's Lockout swiftly accelerated through the final sixteenth at Woodbine May 30 to post his first graded stakes win in the $200,000 Connaught Cup (Can-II), his first start of the year.
Team D's Big Trouble, an easy 4 1/2-length debut maiden winner at Belmont Park, won the $150,000 Sanford Stakes (gr. II) July 19 at Saratoga Race Course by a neck over Mr. Z.
Grade I winner Yonaguska's first reported foal was born Jan. 25 at Robert Ochocki's Columbiana Farm near Paris, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- Casse Duo Set for Queen's Plate Run
- Neolithic Back Galloping After Respiratory Illness
- Untrapped Aims for First Stakes win in Ohio Derby
- Kitasan Black Faces 10 in Takarazuka Kinen
- Litfin at Large: Class Horses Figure in Ohio Derby
- Disco Rico and His Record-Setting Son Disco Partner
- The Player to Return on Churchill's Closing Night
- The Stronach Group Considers New England Venture