The sale of an Uncle Mo colt for $750,000 to top the Sept. 17 session of the Keeneland September yearling sale was the high water mark for the Columbiana Farm of Mr. and Mrs. Robert Ochocki.
Lane’s End went to $750,000 to secure an Uncle Mo colt from the family of millionaire and sire Papa Clem during the Keeneland September yearling sale’s fifth session Sept. 17.
John Oxley's Lockout swiftly accelerated through the final sixteenth at Woodbine May 30 to post his first graded stakes win in the $200,000 Connaught Cup (Can-II), his first start of the year.
Team D's Big Trouble, an easy 4 1/2-length debut maiden winner at Belmont Park, won the $150,000 Sanford Stakes (gr. II) July 19 at Saratoga Race Course by a neck over Mr. Z.
Grade I winner Yonaguska's first reported foal was born Jan. 25 at Robert Ochocki's Columbiana Farm near Paris, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out
- Paradise Woods Records Final Work for Kentucky Oaks
- Pletcher Considering Royal Ascot for American Patriot
- Sharp: Girvin Still on Track for Kentucky Derby
- Past Three Winners Return for Hong Kong's QE II
- ABR Interview with Jockey Brian Hernandez Jr.
- Saez to Ride J Boys Echo in Kentucky Derby
- Derby, Oaks Notes From Churchill Downs, April 26
- Single-Day Saratoga Tickets on Sale May 3
- Syndergaard to Make 2017 Debut in William Walker