The sale of an Uncle Mo colt for $750,000 to top the Sept. 17 session of the Keeneland September yearling sale was the high water mark for the Columbiana Farm of Mr. and Mrs. Robert Ochocki.
Lane’s End went to $750,000 to secure an Uncle Mo colt from the family of millionaire and sire Papa Clem during the Keeneland September yearling sale’s fifth session Sept. 17.
John Oxley's Lockout swiftly accelerated through the final sixteenth at Woodbine May 30 to post his first graded stakes win in the $200,000 Connaught Cup (Can-II), his first start of the year.
Team D's Big Trouble, an easy 4 1/2-length debut maiden winner at Belmont Park, won the $150,000 Sanford Stakes (gr. II) July 19 at Saratoga Race Course by a neck over Mr. Z.
Grade I winner Yonaguska's first reported foal was born Jan. 25 at Robert Ochocki's Columbiana Farm near Paris, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- Uncontested Romp in Smarty Jones
- First Foal by Palace Malice Born
- Classic Empire Aims for Season Debut in Holy Bull
- Zito Saddles 2,000th Winner
- Prize Exhibit Sweeps by in Megahertz
- Green Gratto Grinds Out Toboggan Win
- Grade 1 Winner Bradester to Stud at Valor Farm
- Zayat, Romans Want to See Prayer for Relief in Pegasus
- Arrogate Sails Through Penultimate Work for Pegasus Cup
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm