The Malone Family Foundation, led by media magnate and philanthropist John C. Malone, has donated $6 million to Colorado State University's Orthopaedic Research Center.
A research project aimed at avoiding a common type of fracture in athletic horses has been designated the recipient of the first Elastikon Equine Research Award. The Elastikon Award is made possible by a grant from Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company to the Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation.
More information about West Nile virus (WNV), its symptoms, and its clinical outcome is available as the result of a telephone survey that was conducted in Colorado and Nebraska.
Equine researchers at Colorado State University's James L. Voss Veterinary Teaching Hospital are developing a faster and simpler test to determine a horse's level of exposure to strangles.
Grade II winner Prospectors Gamble will stand the 2003 season at Colorado State University near Ft. Collins
Most Popular Stories
- Undefeated Dortmund Wasn't Always So Popular
- Lukas Pointing 'Brandi' to Kentucky Oaks
- Golden Gate Winter/Spring Meet Starts Dec. 26
- Millionaire Kiri's Clown Euthanized at Age 25
- Baffert Quartet Faces Shared Belief in Malibu
- Secret Circle Aims for Season-Ending Win
- Intriguing Maidens in MD Juvenile Futurity
- Baltas, Pedroza Square Off at Los Alamitos
- Happy Holidays From Blood-Horse Publications
- Gulfstream Builds Stalls for Displaced Horses