The Malone Family Foundation, led by media magnate and philanthropist John C. Malone, has donated $6 million to Colorado State University's Orthopaedic Research Center.
A research project aimed at avoiding a common type of fracture in athletic horses has been designated the recipient of the first Elastikon Equine Research Award. The Elastikon Award is made possible by a grant from Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company to the Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation.
More information about West Nile virus (WNV), its symptoms, and its clinical outcome is available as the result of a telephone survey that was conducted in Colorado and Nebraska.
Equine researchers at Colorado State University's James L. Voss Veterinary Teaching Hospital are developing a faster and simpler test to determine a horse's level of exposure to strangles.
Grade II winner Prospectors Gamble will stand the 2003 season at Colorado State University near Ft. Collins
Most Popular Stories
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- Untapable Unstoppable in Grade I Cotillion
- Suffolk Open to Any Viable Plans for Racing
- Artemis Agrotera Gets Up to Win Gallant Bloom
- Thank You Marylou Coasts Clear in Dogwood
- Moreno, Itsmyluckyday Work for Super Saturday
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Keeneland September Day 12 Sees Declines
- Another Walk in the Parx for Favorite Tale
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby