Mile High Racing & Entertainment announced Dec. 8 that the Colorado Racing Commission has approved the company to offer daily fantasy sports contests based on a pari-mutuel formula in nine Colorado locations.
Jockeys' Guild officials asked the Kentucky Horse Racing Authority March 21 to consider a new scale of weights for jockeys that would require a minimum body weight of 118 pounds without equipment and a minimum body fat requirement of 5%.
Most Popular Stories
- Classic Empire a Pro in Four-Furlong Move
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out
- Churchill Considers Historic Gaming Machines
- Record Tiznow Colt Lives Up to Expectations
- Animal Kingdom's First N. Hemisphere Starter Wins Big
- Tiznow Colt Brings $2.45 Million at OBS
- Strong Gains at OBS Session Led by Record Tiznow Colt
- Derby, Oaks Notes from Churchill Downs, April 27
- Sharp: Girvin Still on Track for Kentucky Derby
- Santa Anita Officials Confident Future Cards Will Fill