Alternation was allowed to take the lead heading into the first turn and never relinquished it, defeating 11-10 favorite Tapizar in the $125,000 Razorback Stakes (gr. III) March 10 at Oaklawn Park.
Win Willy is set for his first start since winning last year's Oaklawn Handicap (gr. II), returning to the Hot Springs, Ark., track for the $125,000 Razorback Handicap (gr. III) March 10.
Pin Oak Stud's regally bred son of Distorted Humor, now 4, returns to Oaklawn ready to redeem himself in the $100,000 Essex Handicap where he was installed as the 2-1 morning line favorite and is the 118-pound high weight.
Workin for Hops, winner of the Hanshin Cup Handicap (gr. III) at Arlington Park this spring, returns to his favorite track for the $100,000 Washington Park Handicap (gr. III) on Polytrack Sept. 3.
Most Popular Stories
- Alert Bay Repeats in San Francisco Mile
- Battalion Runner, Malagacy to Bypass Kentucky Derby
- Thunder Snow Confirmed for Kentucky Derby
- Fast Work Provides Relief for Girvin's Connections
- Trust in Tammy: Fox Taught J Boys Echo His Lessons Well
- Gormley Puts in Unconventional Final Derby Work
- War Correspondent Responds in Miami Mile
- McErin, Five Fillies Take on Kentucky Juvenile Stakes
- Farhaan Makes the Grade in Thunder Road
- Official Veterinary Team From China Visits Kentucky