Alternation was allowed to take the lead heading into the first turn and never relinquished it, defeating 11-10 favorite Tapizar in the $125,000 Razorback Stakes (gr. III) March 10 at Oaklawn Park.
Win Willy is set for his first start since winning last year's Oaklawn Handicap (gr. II), returning to the Hot Springs, Ark., track for the $125,000 Razorback Handicap (gr. III) March 10.
Pin Oak Stud's regally bred son of Distorted Humor, now 4, returns to Oaklawn ready to redeem himself in the $100,000 Essex Handicap where he was installed as the 2-1 morning line favorite and is the 118-pound high weight.
Workin for Hops, winner of the Hanshin Cup Handicap (gr. III) at Arlington Park this spring, returns to his favorite track for the $100,000 Washington Park Handicap (gr. III) on Polytrack Sept. 3.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Diagnosed With Hip Fracture
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for April 21, 2015
- Derby: War Story, Mr. Z to Breeze Wednesday
- Mubtaahij Works Three Furlongs at Arlington
- Calumet Farm: The Rebirth of a Legend
- Kentucky Oaks Notes, April 21
- McKathans Saw Early Brilliance of 'Pharoah'
- Mubtaahij the X Factor in Kentucky Derby
- Motion to Send out Kitten's Point in Bewitch
- WV Analysis: Purses Can't Support Race Dates