Believe You Can predict the winner of this year's Kentucky Oaks? Predict the Order
A visual look at the Kentucky Oaks field in post position order. View Slideshow
Trainer Todd Pletcher said Broadway's Alibi would start in the Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) while In Lingerie will be held back in favor of the Black-Eyed Susan Stakes (gr. I) May 18.
Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) possible Colonial Empress posted her second work in two weeks at Churchill Downs the morning of April 25 when she covered four furlongs in :48 2/5.
The Fair Grounds Oaks (gr. II) field is headed by Summer Applause, who defeated Avie's Sense by a length in the Rachel Alexandra Stakes (gr. III).
Odds-on choice On Fire Baby won the Honeybee Stakes (gr. III) by two lengths at Oaklawn Park March 10, setting up an interesting decision for trainer Gary Hartlage and owner/breeder Anita Cauley.
Most Popular Stories
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic
- Seven-Time Group I Winner Buffering Retired
- Gainesway Colts Among Hips to Watch
- Curalina, Syndergaard Breeze at Belmont
- WinStar Farm Sets 2017 Stud Fees
- California Chrome Powerful Late in BC Drill
- Strong Buyer Traffic on Eve of October Sale
- China Horse Club Buys into California Chrome