Ten scholarships of $1,000 each and free admission for eligible college students highlight the seventh annual College Day at Saratoga Race Course on Wednesday, July 29.
It is spring and Keeneland has started racing! See for yourself the festivities and races from this iconic track from opening weekend.
- By Vic Zast
Records set on good racing day with college students out in force. read blog
- By Vic Zast
Even on College Day, the backyard of Saratoga should not be confused with the infield of Churchill Downs on Kentucky Derby Day. read blog
Saratoga Race Course will welcome college students back to their favorite course this fall with the first ever College Day Sept. 4, featuring a host of prizes, giveaways and $1,000 scholarships to be awarded after each race by The New York Racing Association.
The Race Track Industry Program at the University of Arizona is teaming up with the New York Racing Association to offer students the opportunity to learn about the business of track management at the inaugural College Day at Saratoga Race Course.
College students can win $1,000 toward their education in a scholarship program co-presented by Keeneland and the Kentucky Thoroughbred Association at Keeneland's College Day, Friday, Oct. 15.
On Friday, Oct. 10, 10 lucky college students will each receive a $1,000 scholarship to attend an institution of higher learning of their choice, just by attending the races at Keeneland and registering to win.
During its current spring meet, Keeneland will offer free admission to three separate groups of people--UK staff on April 13; college students on April 18; and "ice storm workers" on April 19.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Rest at WinStar
- Hill Specialist Ambitious Brew Takes Eddie D.
- Postponed Clear Favorite in Arc de Triomphe
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Tepin Works Half-Mile at Saratoga
- Charlton’s Abbotts Retiring on Own Terms
- NYRA Sanctioned for Aqueduct Water Pollution
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- Suffolk Downs Applies for Six 2017 Race Dates
- New Santa Anita Turf Course Passes First Test