In a joint venture between Colebrook Farms and the Badge of Silver Syndicate, Badge of Silver (Silver Deputy--Silveroo, by Silver Hawk) will stand the 2014 season at John Burness' Colebrook Farms near Uxbridge, Ontario.
John Burness' Colebrook Farms near Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada, has added Not Bourbon, Bear's Kid, and Nonios to its stallion roster for 2014.
Leonnatus Anteas was represented by his first winner when Man Cave posted a victory in his second start on Oct. 11 in the sixth race at Woodbine.
Bear's Kid, a grade II-winning son of Lemon Drop Kid, will stand at Colebrook Farms in Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada, beginning in 2014, the farm announced Oct. 9.
Niigon, winner of the 2004 Queen's Plate Stakes at Woodbine, died Oct. 14 after suffering a broken femur in his stall at Colebrook Farms Stallion Station near Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada.
Marcavelly, a two-time graded stakes winner, sired his first winner when his son The B's and E's won a maiden special weight race on turf at Belmont Park July 15 for breeder/owner Mark Dodson.
Niigon, a millionaire and Canadian classic winner, came through with his first winner when his son Ojibway Signal scored Sept. 19 at Woodbine.
The first reported foal by multiple graded stakes winner Marcavelly is a colt born Feb. 11 at John Burness' Colebrook Farms near Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada.
Graded stakes winner Mr. Jester came through with his first winner when his daughter Jesters Jazz won Sept. 26 in her initial outing.
Canadian classic winner Niigon will enter stud at John Burness' Colebrook Farms Stallion Station near Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada.
Most Popular Stories
- Wise Dan Won't Run in Fourstardave
- Keeneland September Catalogs More Than 4,000
- Horse Returned, But Entry Clerk Out of a Job
- Handle Declines at Churchill-Owned Tracks
- Bullheaded Boy First Winner for Bullsbay
- Hawthorne Drops Race Dates, Cuts Fall Stakes
- Makari Wins Smithwick for Voss Murray
- Dayatthespa, Big Blue Kitten on Whitney Card
- King's Bishop Likely Option for Wildcat Red
- First Winner for Sire Concord Point