California Horse Racing Board chairman Roger Licht said he favors changing state law to allow the pari-mutuel industry to pay rebates to its customers.
The California Horse Racing Board has instructed all racetracks in the state to remove the Coeur d'Alene Casino and its account wagering operations from the state's simulcast wagering program as of Mar. 7.
California regulators, in an effort to stop out-of-state account wagering operators from taking bets from state residents, have excluded the Coeur d'Alene Casino in Idaho from importing upcoming meets at Bay Meadows and Hollywood Park. The manager of the casino said the situation would be resolved.
Most Popular Stories
- Quality Road's First Starter Scores Easy Win
- Key Owners, Trainers to Publicize Vet Records
- Take Charge Lady is KY Broodmare of the Year
- Wicked Strong Puts in Solid Breeze at Belmont
- NTRA Reports Positive Financial Results
- Broodmare of the Year Take Charge Lady
- Slideshow: Take Charge Lady
- That Handicapping Show: Illinois Derby
- Interest High for Oklahoma City Summer Sale
- Injury Knocks Constitution Off Derby Trail