The British Jockey Club announced Tuesday a first-ever bloodstock industry code of practice that spells out the right way to buy and sell horses. It means those who are found to have broken any of the eight guidelines, which take effect Aug. 1, could be punished.
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Xpressbet Unveils Financial Stimulus Package
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud