The British Jockey Club announced Tuesday a first-ever bloodstock industry code of practice that spells out the right way to buy and sell horses. It means those who are found to have broken any of the eight guidelines, which take effect Aug. 1, could be punished.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park
- Exaggerator, Nyquist Set for Belmont Rematch
- Connections of Uncle Lino, Laoban Regroup
- WGOH: Pimlico Is About the People
- Exaggerator Turns the Tables, Wins Preakness
- Young Buys Malibu Moon Filly for $500,000
- Medaglia d'Oro Colt Sells for $600,000
- Medaglia d’Oro Colt Tops F-T Midlantic Opener