Muhaarar stamped himself as a horse for the English or French Guineas with course record-setting win at Newbury in the AON Greenham Stakes (Eng-III) April 18.
Doncaster's St. Leger Festival yearling sale began on a modest note on Sept. 11,with two £32,000 lots topping the session.
Excellent Art stormed from last to first under a masterful ride by Jamie Spencer to capture the St. James's Palace Stakes (Eng-I) by a neck at Royal Ascot.
Cockney Rebel proved that his victory in the Stan James Two Thousand Guineas (Eng-I) at Newmarket earlier this month wasn't a fluke by adding the Boylesports Irish Two Thousand Guineas (Ire-I) at The Curragh on Saturday.
Cockney Rebel, a 25-1 shot, won the Two Thousand Guineas (Eng-I) at Newmarket on Saturday -- the first classic of England's flat-racing season.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Brings Baffert Back to World Cup
- Litfin at Large: Getting Handle on Dubai World Cup Card
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Mind Your Biscuits Could Give Summers First Win
- El Areeb Works at Laurel Toward Wood Memorial
- Hope Floats for Hoppertunity in Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 21, 2017
- Mastery to Claiborne Farm Upon Retirement
- HRRN Set for Dubai, Gulfstream Coverage
- Suffolk Downs Files Paperwork for Racetrack Sale