Muhaarar stamped himself as a horse for the English or French Guineas with course record-setting win at Newbury in the AON Greenham Stakes (Eng-III) April 18.
Doncaster's St. Leger Festival yearling sale began on a modest note on Sept. 11,with two £32,000 lots topping the session.
Excellent Art stormed from last to first under a masterful ride by Jamie Spencer to capture the St. James's Palace Stakes (Eng-I) by a neck at Royal Ascot.
Cockney Rebel proved that his victory in the Stan James Two Thousand Guineas (Eng-I) at Newmarket earlier this month wasn't a fluke by adding the Boylesports Irish Two Thousand Guineas (Ire-I) at The Curragh on Saturday.
Cockney Rebel, a 25-1 shot, won the Two Thousand Guineas (Eng-I) at Newmarket on Saturday -- the first classic of England's flat-racing season.
Most Popular Stories
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Vale Dori Impressive in Bayakoa Victory
- Half Dome Dude Sets Remington Track Record
- Sandford, Owner of Take Charge Indy, Dies
- Highway Star Wins Go for Wand by a Nose