Jeff Coady, a popular photographer at some of America's top racetracks, died Aug. 26 in Luling, Texas, at age 62.
An alligator on the track caused a delay during Thursday night's card at Delta Downs in Louisiana.
Racing photographer Jack Coady Sr. succumbed to a battle with cancer at his home in Glendale, Ariz. Aug. 4. He was 80.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Juvenile Turf Fillies Await Euro Attack
- Claimer Seeking the Sherif Reaches BC Sprint
- Bullet Move for Likely BC Juvenile Favorite
- Grade I Winner Alterite to Arqana Sale
- Haskin: Time to Give Blame His Due
- Two-Time Champion Beholder Out of BC Distaff
- Hillstar Shoots to Canadian International Win
- Just The Judge Earns E. P. Taylor Verdict
- Colic: To Refer or Not to Refer
- Untapable Tops Worktab Sunday at Santa Anita