Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) starter Bsharpsonata may be the current stable star in the barn of John and Tim Salzman, but she is not the first filly to draw attention to the Maryland-based father-and-son training team.
Wildcat Heir will stand the 2008 breeding season at Brent Fernung's Journeyman Stud near Belleview, Fla. He stood the previous season at Cloverleaf Stud.
John Sykes has confirmed he is moving his Cloverleaf Farm II operation from Florida to a Kentucky location, a site that is believed to be ClassicStar Farm in Woodford County.
Grade I winner Mass Media and promising first-crop sire Gibson County will stand in 2007 at John Sykes' Cloverleaf Farms II near Reddick, Fla.
Congrats, recently sold as a stud prospect to John Sykes' Cloverleaf Farm, is instead back in training at the Calder Race Course stable of Kathleen O'Connell.
Multiple stakes-winning millionaire Repent, who was retired earlier this year because of an injured tendon, has been sold by Jerry and Feye Bach's Select Stable to Cloverleaf Farm in Ocala, Fla.
Most Popular Stories
- And They're Off: 2013 Offy Awards
- Flashback Likely Pick Among Malibu Probables
- Digging Deeper into Breeders' Cup Lasix Study
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Older Divisions
- Valenzuela Expects Healthy Santa Anita Meet
- Hangin' With Haskin: My Top 10 Racing Movies
- Native Diver Monument Moving to Del Mar
- Stretch Out No Problem for Unbeaten Samraat
- GII Winner Forty Tales Retires to Sequel NY
- Breeder Berglar Earns Breeders' Cup Award