Milwaukee Appeal, coming off a second-place finish in the Alabama Stakes (gr. I) and two near-misses in Canadian 3-year-old classics before that, returns as the one to beat in the $250,000 Selene Stakes (Can-III) at Woodbine Sept. 26.
Most Popular Stories
- The Truth Or Else Joins Belmont Stakes Mix
- Smooth Stride Could Lift American Pharoah
- Barretts' First Del Mar Sale Sees Increase
- Secretariat's Birthplace Named 'Historic'
- American Pharoah Jogs One Mile at Churchill
- Lopez Family Faces Off at Golden Gate
- No Belmont Stakes for Conquest Curlinate
- Old Friends Cabin Creek Welcomes Be Bullish
- Miss Temple City on Schedule for Royal Ascot
- MarketWatch: McPeek on Yearling Selection