Milwaukee Appeal, coming off a second-place finish in the Alabama Stakes (gr. I) and two near-misses in Canadian 3-year-old classics before that, returns as the one to beat in the $250,000 Selene Stakes (Can-III) at Woodbine Sept. 26.
Most Popular Stories
- Breeders' Cup Features 201 Pre-Entered Horses
- California's Golden Eagle Farm Set to Close
- Tapit Filly Tops Record F-T October Sale
- Declaration of War Moving to Ashford Stud
- F-T October Yearling Sale Recap Day 3
- Queen's Plate Winner Lexie Lou in Autumn Miss
- Sherman Sees California Chrome Bouncing Back
- Early Thoughts on the BC Pre-Entries
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Romansh Tries One Turn in Bold Ruler