Reddam Racing's FrontRunner Stakes (gr. I) winner Bond Holder has been taken to an Ocala clinic for 24-hour monitoring, trainer Doug O'Neill said March 6.
- By BloodHorse Staff
- Thoroughbred Breeding, Horse Health, Kentucky, Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association announced May 16 that it will hold a Thoroughbred Breeding Clinic in Lexington May 31-June 2. All aspects of breeding will be presented and farm tours will be included.
The clinic, which is the last for the 2011 series of seven TOBA seminars and clinics, will be held Oct. 10-11 in Lexington, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- Paulassilverlining Shows Her Mettle in Honorable Miss
- Jockey Flores Plans to Retire From Riding
- Drefong Set for 2017 Debut in Bing Crosby
- Always Dreaming, Cloud Computing Head Jim Dandy
- A. P. Indian Seeks Repeat in G1 Vanderbilt
- Cool Catomine Rolls Late in Prince of Wales Upset
- Girvin to Have New Pilot in Albarado in Haskell
- TCA Appoints Five New Directors
- Massachusetts Lawmakers Extend Racing, Simulcasting