Arlington Park announced Clifford Jeep Chrysler as an official partner of Arlington Park for the remainder of the 2003 race meet, which runs through Sept. 27. As part of the agreement, the dealership will display two vehicles, one in the paddock and the other in the park area, at Arlington Park for the rest of the racing season.
Most Popular Stories
- Tonalist, Wicked Strong Headline Jim Dandy
- Daring Dancer Prevails in Lake George Stakes
- Can Coup de Grace Land Blow in Amsterdam?
- Shanon Nicole Takes Off-Turf Indiana Grand
- Delaware, Horsemen Hope to Pay Late Purses
- Eight Stakes Set for Churchill in September
- Art Sherman to Receive Laffit Pincay Award
- Final Breeders' Cup Board Seats Filled
- Queen's Horse Tests Positive for Morphine
- Harris, Frazier Lead 2014 Washingon HOF Class