National Museum of Racing Hall of Fame 2014 - Clifford watch video
Watch the 2014 induction ceremony live beginning at 10:30 am EDT on Friday, Aug 8. The 2014 inductees are Ashado, Clifford, Curlin, Lloyd Hughes, Alex Solis, Gary Jones, E. R. Bradley and E. P. Taylor.
Clifford, an elite racehorse of the 1890s, and Lloyd Hughes, the first jockey to win the Preakness Stakes three times, have been elected to the National Museum of Racing's Hall of Fame.
A spokeswoman for the New York State Racing and Wagering Board said Tuesday that a blood sample taken from a horse trained by Michael Dickinson was not lost but that there was an insufficient amount of the sample to be sent for independent testing.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah, Beholder Work for Classic
- Honor Code to Prepare for Classic at Belmont
- Meadowlands Cancels Racing for Oct. 9
- IHRC to Discuss Status of Executive Director
- Pedigree Analysis: Bloodroot
- Touching Promise Seeks to Defend in Ballerina
- Three Pletcher Breeders' Cup Hopefuls Breeze
- Stirling to Leave Florida HBPA Post
- Born in a Breeze Set for Bunty Lawless Stakes
- Upcoming Open Houses, Stallion Shows