Trainer Bobby Frankel couldn't have been happier that his champion Ginger Punch drew the rail for the $500,000 Apple Blossom Handicap (gr. I) on April 5 at Oaklawn Park.
Back on a fast dirt track for the first time since last summer, the grade I winner Hystericalady left her rivals in the Oaklawn Park dust while winning the $171,500 Azeri Breeders' Cup (gr. III) on March 9.
Tom Crouch's 5-year-old homebred mare Kettleoneup puts her three-race win streak on the line March 9 in the $175,000 Azeri Stakes (gr. III) at Oaklawn Park, and will have to take down, among others, multiple graded stakes winner Hystericalady in order to stretch it to four.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Street Surrender, Roman Secure First Stakes Win
- Crawdaddy Two-For-Two After NYSS Score
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Lady Eli, Cloud Computing Among Workers for Brown
- California Sire Benchmark Dead at 26
- 'Hermaphrodite' Reported Before Race at Santa Anita
- Satono Crown Surges to Victory in Takarazuka Kinen
- Collected Dominant Again in Precisionist Stakes
- Battle of Midway Cruises to Affirmed Victory