English group II winner Radiohead has been retired from racing and will spend the rest of his days at Clermont Farm near Germantown, N.Y.
Artax, a champion sprinter who was attacked by a drunken racegoer in a stakes on the 1999 Preakness Stakes (gr. I) undercard, died Jan. 8 in an equine hospital in Brazil, because of complications from colic.
Artax, a champion sprinter and sire of 2004 grade I winner Friendly Michelle, will be moved to Metropolitan Stud near Pine Plains, N.Y.
New York graded stakes winner Recommended List has arrived for stallion duty at Tom Cunningham's Clermont Farm near Germantown. N.Y.
Graded stakes-placed Brushed On has been retired from racing and will enter stud at Everett and Evelyn Schoenborn's Clermont Farm near Germantown, N.Y.
Aqueduct track-record holder Carry My Colors and graded stakes-placed Brushed On will enter stud at Thomas Cunningham and partners' Clermont Farm near Germantown, N.Y.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Smooth in Six Furlong Work
- Mshawish Tops Taylor Made Roster, For Now
- Orb Colt Tops Fasig-Tipton Second Session
- Handy Work at Remington for Texas Chrome
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Twilight Son to Cheveley Park in 2017
- No Raise for NYRA Discretionary Spending
- Malibu Moon, Tapit Colts Could Shine at F-T
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic