English group II winner Radiohead has been retired from racing and will spend the rest of his days at Clermont Farm near Germantown, N.Y.
Artax, a champion sprinter who was attacked by a drunken racegoer in a stakes on the 1999 Preakness Stakes (gr. I) undercard, died Jan. 8 in an equine hospital in Brazil, because of complications from colic.
Artax, a champion sprinter and sire of 2004 grade I winner Friendly Michelle, will be moved to Metropolitan Stud near Pine Plains, N.Y.
New York graded stakes winner Recommended List has arrived for stallion duty at Tom Cunningham's Clermont Farm near Germantown. N.Y.
Graded stakes-placed Brushed On has been retired from racing and will enter stud at Everett and Evelyn Schoenborn's Clermont Farm near Germantown, N.Y.
Aqueduct track-record holder Carry My Colors and graded stakes-placed Brushed On will enter stud at Thomas Cunningham and partners' Clermont Farm near Germantown, N.Y.
Most Popular Stories
- Zayat, Romans Want to See Prayer for Relief in Pegasus
- Arrogate Sails Through Penultimate Work for Pegasus Cup
- Noble Bird May Start in Pegasus
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- New York trainer/breeder DiSanto Dies at 62
- California Chrome Focused in Penultimate Move
- Lockdown Cruises in Busanda Win
- High Profile Fillies in Fair Grounds Stakes
- Pletcher Contenders Breeze for Pegasus
- First Foal for Silver Max a Filly