English group II winner Radiohead has been retired from racing and will spend the rest of his days at Clermont Farm near Germantown, N.Y.
Artax, a champion sprinter who was attacked by a drunken racegoer in a stakes on the 1999 Preakness Stakes (gr. I) undercard, died Jan. 8 in an equine hospital in Brazil, because of complications from colic.
Artax, a champion sprinter and sire of 2004 grade I winner Friendly Michelle, will be moved to Metropolitan Stud near Pine Plains, N.Y.
New York graded stakes winner Recommended List has arrived for stallion duty at Tom Cunningham's Clermont Farm near Germantown. N.Y.
Graded stakes-placed Brushed On has been retired from racing and will enter stud at Everett and Evelyn Schoenborn's Clermont Farm near Germantown, N.Y.
Aqueduct track-record holder Carry My Colors and graded stakes-placed Brushed On will enter stud at Thomas Cunningham and partners' Clermont Farm near Germantown, N.Y.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Flashback Retired to Stand at Hill 'n' Dale
- Curlin Colt Tops Strong Keeneland Session
- Top 3-Year-Old Fillies to Battle in Cotillion
- Fast Anna Get Class Relief in Gallant Bob
- Equine Encephalitis Reported in New York
- Churchill, Yum! Brands Ink 5-Year Agreement
- Oversight Board Reviews NYRA Finances
- First Reported Winner for Pleasant Strike
- Three-Time Grade I Winner Behrens Dies