English group II winner Radiohead has been retired from racing and will spend the rest of his days at Clermont Farm near Germantown, N.Y.
Artax, a champion sprinter who was attacked by a drunken racegoer in a stakes on the 1999 Preakness Stakes (gr. I) undercard, died Jan. 8 in an equine hospital in Brazil, because of complications from colic.
Artax, a champion sprinter and sire of 2004 grade I winner Friendly Michelle, will be moved to Metropolitan Stud near Pine Plains, N.Y.
New York graded stakes winner Recommended List has arrived for stallion duty at Tom Cunningham's Clermont Farm near Germantown. N.Y.
Graded stakes-placed Brushed On has been retired from racing and will enter stud at Everett and Evelyn Schoenborn's Clermont Farm near Germantown, N.Y.
Aqueduct track-record holder Carry My Colors and graded stakes-placed Brushed On will enter stud at Thomas Cunningham and partners' Clermont Farm near Germantown, N.Y.
Most Popular Stories
- KY Derby Winner Thunder Gulch Pensioned at 23
- Texas Red Set for Super Return in San Vicente
- Palace Malice Sustains Minor Foot Bruise
- Euro Exchange Tops Finale at OBS Winter Sale
- Upstart is Uplifting for Joanne Nielsen
- Majestic Affair, Lindisfarne Win at Laurel
- 82 Supplements to F-T Winter Mixed Sale
- Soumillon Scores Group II Double at Meydan
- Ties Atop TJC's Experimental Free Handicaps
- Penn National Gaming Reports Losses for 2014