English group II winner Radiohead has been retired from racing and will spend the rest of his days at Clermont Farm near Germantown, N.Y.
Artax, a champion sprinter who was attacked by a drunken racegoer in a stakes on the 1999 Preakness Stakes (gr. I) undercard, died Jan. 8 in an equine hospital in Brazil, because of complications from colic.
Artax, a champion sprinter and sire of 2004 grade I winner Friendly Michelle, will be moved to Metropolitan Stud near Pine Plains, N.Y.
New York graded stakes winner Recommended List has arrived for stallion duty at Tom Cunningham's Clermont Farm near Germantown. N.Y.
Graded stakes-placed Brushed On has been retired from racing and will enter stud at Everett and Evelyn Schoenborn's Clermont Farm near Germantown, N.Y.
Aqueduct track-record holder Carry My Colors and graded stakes-placed Brushed On will enter stud at Thomas Cunningham and partners' Clermont Farm near Germantown, N.Y.
Most Popular Stories
- Catch a Glimpse in Good Order After Nassau Scare
- Rey de Oro wins Japanese Derby
- Danzing Candy Wires Lone Star Handicap
- Ashleyluvssugar Wins Second Charles Whittingham
- Cupid Returns From Layoff to Win Gold Cup
- Twisted Tom Works Toward Belmont Stakes
- Always Dreaming Officially Ruled Out of Belmont Stakes
- Lady Eli Digs in to Win Gamely
- Galileo, Coolmore Dominate European Classics
- Souper Tapit Gets Graded Score in Marine Stakes