The Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation's sixth annual fund-raising party held Monday night at the Saratoga Golf and Polo Club exceeded all expectations as 450 guests attended for a chance to bid on unique experiences and stallion seasons while helping out a good cause. The event raised $425,000.
Most Popular Stories
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Sandford, Owner of Take Charge Indy, Dies
- Cathryn Sophia to Pioneerof the Nile in 2017
- Jose Ortiz Rides Five Winners at Aqueduct
- Arrogate Returns to Work Tab
- Gulfstream Set for Historic Championship Meet
- Doctor J Dub Breakthrough Horse for Antonucci
- Motion Hopes to Stay Hot in Matriarch