The Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation's sixth annual fund-raising party held Monday night at the Saratoga Golf and Polo Club exceeded all expectations as 450 guests attended for a chance to bid on unique experiences and stallion seasons while helping out a good cause. The event raised $425,000.
Most Popular Stories
- Breeders' Cup Features 201 Pre-Entered Horses
- Sherman Sees California Chrome Bouncing Back
- Keeneland-Based Horses are BC Bound
- Dimension Looking to Improve in Turf Sprint
- Pour Moi Colt Tops Yearling Action at Arqana
- Top 3-Year-Olds Abound in BC Classic
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Complete Breeders' Cup Pre-Entries
- Departing Heads Hagyard Fayette Field
- Breeders' Cup Lists Start Times, Bet Options