Havant and Clarinet head a field of eight fillies and mares entered for the $100,000 La Prevoyante Handicap (gr. IIIT) at Calder Race Course & Casino Nov. 30, but the lightly raced sophomore Ciao Bella could make an impact.
Hit It Rich, who last year won her first graded stakes in the Long Island Handicap (gr. IIIT), attempts to conclude her career with another victory in the race at Aqueduct Nov. 10.
Five-time graded stakes winner Keertana was a close second in her most recent start and will likely be favored to break through this time when she leads a field of nine fillies and mares in the $150,000 Orchid (gr. III).
Swettenham Stud's homebred Changing Skies, who missed by a head in her grade I debut last out, should be the heavy choice to take down six foes in the $150,000 Long Island Handicap (gr. IIIT) Nov. 13 at Aqueduct.
Most Popular Stories
- Owner-Breeder Nelson Bunker Hunt Dies
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Hollendorfer: Shared Belief Has 'Great' Work
- O'Neill and Racing's Slow Regulatory Process
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth
- F-T October Running Ahead of 2013 Record Pace
- HRTV to Air Live Coverage of Breeders' Cup
- Raffetto Joins New England HBPA Effort
- Podcast: Bob Baffert and the Breeders' Cup
- Trainer D'Amato's Success Long Time in Coming