Time Machine, a 3-year-old Halling gelding, was the most expensive horse sold on the second day of the Tattersalls July mixed sale in England, bringing 95,000 guineas. Irish trainer Robbie Hennessy purchased Time Machine on July 8 from trainer John Gosden's Clarehaven Stables.
Most Popular Stories
- Santa Anita Pick 6 Pays Over $1.47 Million
- Ride On Curlin to Florida's Pleasant Acres
- Swipe at Belmont Preparing for His Return
- Trainer Pish Secures 2,000th Victory
- Illuminant Upsets Wekeela in Gamely Stakes
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York
- Cyrus Alexander Wins Lone Star Handicap
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- HKJC Strikes Coverage Deal in Australia
- Exaggerator Gallops Lap Around Belmont Track