Time Machine, a 3-year-old Halling gelding, was the most expensive horse sold on the second day of the Tattersalls July mixed sale in England, bringing 95,000 guineas. Irish trainer Robbie Hennessy purchased Time Machine on July 8 from trainer John Gosden's Clarehaven Stables.
Most Popular Stories
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Laoban Works Toward Return
- Paco Lopez Rides Winner No. 2,000
- Bangkok Upsets Melmich in Valedictory
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- 'Chance' First Black-Type Winner for Skipshot
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm