The California Horse Racing Board received a surprise visit Jan. 19 from Santa Anita owner Frank Stronach, who told the board he wants to guarantee Santa Anita's long range future.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Draws Post 5 for Belmont
- American Pharoah Gets First Look at Belmont
- American Pharoah Arrives at Belmont
- Lenny's Place: Belmont Stakes Episode
- Mitchell to Retire from Juddmonte Farms
- Legatissimo Favored in 11-Horse Investec Oaks
- Cuomo Supports NYRA's Bonomo Taking Leave
- Racing Leaders: Triple Crown Would Lift Sport
- Belmont Stakes Race Dynamics: Distance
- Zayat Stables Inks Promo Deal for 'Pharoah'