Central Kentucky Riding for Hope, the nonprofit that offers equine-assisted therapies and activities to Central Kentuckians, will receive $65,000 from an anonymous supporter.
Central Kentucky Riding for Hope has announced details for its "Night of the Stars" fund-raiser June 21 at Keeneland's Keene Barn & Entertainment Center in Lexington.
An opportunity for up to six people to visit Zenyatta will be offered to the highest bidder at the eighth annual "Night of the Stars," the June 18 fundraiser for Central Kentucky Riding for Hope.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Derby Winner Materiality Dies
- Ectot Stuns Flintshire in Hirsch Turf Classic
- Bullet Train Gets First Stakes Winner
- Leading Jockey Gallardo Heads to New York
- Exaggerator to Rest at WinStar
- Live Racing at Meadowlands Cancelled Again
- 'Alice' Wins Sun Chariot, BC Might Be Next
- Hill Specialist Ambitious Brew Takes Eddie D.
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Quest For More Rallies From Last in Cadran