Darley Alcibiades, Shadwell Turf Mile, Claiborne Breeders' Futurity, First Lady, Juddmonte Spinster, Santa Anita Sprint Championship, Jockey Club Gold Cup, Champagne, Flower Bowl, Frizette, Kelso and more.
Pick Six Racing's Vyjack knocked off Wise Dan as the fastest turf miler in Santa Anita's history Oct. 8 with a record-setting performance in the $200,000 City of Hope Mile (gr. IIT).
Obviously will take his fifth shot at the Breeders' Cup Mile (gr. IT) after a run in the grade II City of Hope Mile.
Alert Bay, owned by Peter Redekop B.C., rallied late to capture the $200,000 City of Hope Mile (gr. IIT) Sept. 27 at Santa Anita Park.
Santa Anita Park's 2015 autumn meet will be highlighted by six grade I Breeders' Cup Challenge races, the Southern California track announced July 22.
The $200,000 City of Hope Mile (gr. IIT) at Santa Anita Park Oct. 4 has attracted a 12-horse grab-bag, and trainer Tom Proctor's consistent Avanzare would appear to head the crowded field of turf runners.
Santa Anita Park, which will host the Breeders' Cup for an unprecedented third consecutive year this fall, has a total of 28 graded stakes--including 13 Breeders' Cup events--over the course of its 24-day autumn meet.
Obviously (IRE) looms a standout against eight rivals in the $150,000 City of Hope Mile (gr. IIT) on the Santa Anita turf as he goes for his fourth consecutive graded stakes triumph Oct. 5.
The 14 Breeders' Cup World Championship races Nov. 1-2 highlight the 27 graded stakes carded for the 24-day Santa Anita Park fall meet that begins Sept. 27.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Brings Baffert Back to World Cup
- Litfin at Large: Getting Handle on Dubai World Cup Card
- Zulu Seeks Skip Away Rebound
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Arnold Believes Spiral is Good Spot for Convict Pike
- Mind Your Biscuits Could Give Summers First Win
- El Areeb Works at Laurel Toward Wood Memorial
- Hope Floats for Hoppertunity in Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 21, 2017
- Three Stakes Highlight Los Alamitos Summer Meet