Sawtooth Mountain, a stakes-placed winner and $1 million 2007 Keeneland September sale yearling, has been retired from racing and will stand the 2012 breeding season for owner Wayne George at Circle G Farms in Atoka, Okla.
Most Popular Stories
- Belle Gallantey Steals Delaware Handicap
- The Pizza Man Gets Dough in Stars and Stripes
- Closing Divine Oath Snatches American Derby
- Arlington Lover I'm Already Sexy Aces Modesty
- Finnegans Wake Gets Nod in Arlington 'Cap
- Doinghardtimeagain Grinds Out Great Lady M.
- Empire Dreams Lands New York Derby
- Hangover Kid Strikes Late in Bowling Green
- Filly Fly By Night Captures Mercury Sprint
- Ben's Cat Claims Thrilling Parx Dash 3-Peat