Jockey Jeremy Rose, rider of Preakness (gr. I) and Belmont Stakes (gr. I) winner Afleet Alex, has settled out of court for an undisclosed amount with Triple Crown Nutrition, a Minnesota-based feed company, over the unauthorized use of the jockey's image on bags of horse feed.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah to Haskell
- Main Sequence Class of Loaded United Nations
- KY Horse Park Transitioning to Black Fences
- New Whip Rule's First Day No Problem in SoCal
- Los Alamitos Enjoys Opening-Day Handle Spike
- Barbados Returns in Carry Back
- Java's War Seeks Elusive Win in Singspiel
- Fox Sports 1 to Broadcast United Nations S.
- Race Day Heads Loaded Salvator Mile
- Shaman Ghost Looks for Queen's Plate Magic