Jockey Jeremy Rose, rider of Preakness (gr. I) and Belmont Stakes (gr. I) winner Afleet Alex, has settled out of court for an undisclosed amount with Triple Crown Nutrition, a Minnesota-based feed company, over the unauthorized use of the jockey's image on bags of horse feed.
Most Popular Stories
- Bayern, 'Chrome Work Toward Possible Rematch
- Juvenile Catalina Red Sets Tampa Track Mark
- Is Early Detection of Arthritis in Horses Finally a Reality?
- Lady Pimpernel Gets First U.S. Win in Frankel
- Shared Belief Sprints to Game Malibu Triumph
- Apprentice Rider Ramgeet Out Indefinitely
- Jockey Bain, 62, Wins Again at Gulfstream
- Taris to be Sidelined After Injury in La Brea
- Distinctiv Passion Rockets to Midnight Lute
- Ghost Bay Breaks Maiden in Maryland Juvenile