Fueled by record wagering on the Kentucky Derby (gr. I), strong growth in simulcast betting and a rebound in on-track support, Churchill Downs reported total wagering surpass $600 million for the first time during the 129th Spring Meet that ended on July 6.
Most Popular Stories
- Texas Tracks Prepare for Sept. 1 Shutdown
- American Pharoah to Parade at Del Mar
- Espinoza Fined for Wearing Promo Material
- Woodward Stakes Field Could Prove Intriguing
- The Day After: No Regrets From Team 'Pharoah'
- Keen Ice Springs Travers Upset on 'Pharoah'
- Zivo Returns Against NY-Breds at Spa
- Keen Ice Tired After Travers, 'Classic' Ahead
- Cuomo Authorizes Further 1% Share to NYTHA
- CTT Pledges Funds for Barn Surveillance