A Pick Six pool at Churchill Downs that had grown to a record of nearly $5.7 million ended its 10-day run on Saturday when 125 winning tickets were purchased at the track and at simulcast outlets across North America.
Bettors failed to take down the Pick Six for a ninth consecutive day at Churchill Downs on Friday, pushing the carryover pool to a record $1,694,336.41, the largest seen at the Louisville track since it began offering the multi-race wager in 1984.
Racing fans failed to take down the Pick Six at Churchill Downs for an eighth consecutive day on Thursday and the resulting carryover pool of $701,585 for Friday's racing program is one of the largest in track history.
There were 33 winning Pick Six tickets at Churchill Downs on Thursday when the pool reached nearly $2.9 million, the largest for the multi-race wager in track history.
Racing fans at Churchill Downs and its simulcast locations throughout North America will be chasing a $856,000 Pick Six carryover, the largest in track history, when betting opens on Thursday.
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Laurel Announces Winter Stakes Schedule
- BH 100: Commemorates
- Laoban Works Toward Return
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Paco Lopez Rides Winner No. 2,000
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?