A Pick Six pool at Churchill Downs that had grown to a record of nearly $5.7 million ended its 10-day run on Saturday when 125 winning tickets were purchased at the track and at simulcast outlets across North America.
Bettors failed to take down the Pick Six for a ninth consecutive day at Churchill Downs on Friday, pushing the carryover pool to a record $1,694,336.41, the largest seen at the Louisville track since it began offering the multi-race wager in 1984.
Racing fans failed to take down the Pick Six at Churchill Downs for an eighth consecutive day on Thursday and the resulting carryover pool of $701,585 for Friday's racing program is one of the largest in track history.
There were 33 winning Pick Six tickets at Churchill Downs on Thursday when the pool reached nearly $2.9 million, the largest for the multi-race wager in track history.
Racing fans at Churchill Downs and its simulcast locations throughout North America will be chasing a $856,000 Pick Six carryover, the largest in track history, when betting opens on Thursday.
Most Popular Stories
- Prince Bishop Denies U.S. Runners in Dubai
- California Chrome Headed to Royal Ascot
- Mubtaahij Easily Earns Kentucky Derby Spot
- Unbeaten Materiality Secures Florida Derby
- International Star Sweeps to LA Derby Score
- I'm a Chatterbox Notches Easy FG Oaks Victory
- Champion Groupie Doll Delivers Premature Foal
- Birdatthewire Tops Familiar Rivals in GP Oaks
- Dortmund Logs Final Work for SA Derby
- The Big Beast, 3YOs Prep for Wood Day Starts