At a time when out-of-state ADW operators are facing mounting criticism from some lawmakers and OTB operators in New York, Churchill Downs Inc. has turned to an influential Albany lobbying firm to represent its interests.
The chairman of Churchill Downs Inc. said July 28 that the racetrack and gaming company may not proceed with installation of Instant Racing machines even after pending litigation is finalized, likely some time in 2012.
Churchill Downs Inc. announced June 24 that Reginald Fullwood Jr. has been named senior vice president of CDI and general manager of Harlow's Casino Resort & Hotel in Greenville, Miss.
The Churchill Downs Incorporated Foundation has unveiled 'Pony Up For Charity,' a new charitable initiative which will be offered at the next three "Downs After Dark" night racing events at the flagship track.
Churchill Downs Incorporated Foundation March 1 announced its first fundraising initiative, an online/e-mail auction of five Kentucky Derby and Oaks ticket packages.
Most Popular Stories
- Chrome Facing Retirement With Poor BC Effort
- Midnight Lucky Out of F&M Sprint, Retired
- Ward Sends Talented Duo to Juvenile Turf
- Dayatthespa Silenced All Doubters
- The Big Apple's Big Vote
- WinStar Buys Half Interest in Daredevil
- Fair Grounds Ordered to Restore Purse Funds
- NJ Sports Betting Put on Hold by Court Order
- Moreno in Sharp Breeders' Cup Classic Drill
- Lab: Delays Followed Suspicious Samples Spike