The winning margins of the 2006 Emirates Airline Breeders' Cup Distaff (gr. I) and NetJets Breeders' Cup Mile (gr. IT) at Churchill Downs have been changed after further review by Equibase.
To provide the industry with the most accurate description of track conditions and course types, Equibase announced it has begun collecting and distributing "sealed" track and "all weather" track information in its past performances and race result charts.
Most Popular Stories
- Cassatt Takes Advantage of Big Zia Park Day
- Napravnik Among Five Woolf Award Finalists
- Motion Shipper Appealing Cat in Del Mar Debut
- Churchill to Resume Live Racing Nov. 21
- Rockridge Stud Announces 2015 Stallion Fees
- Woodbine, Horsemen Announce 2015 Calendar
- UC-Davis Seeks Horse Management Survey Input
- Florida Feed Manufacturer Issues Recall
- Whip Use by Jockeys Restricted in California
- Charles Town, Mountaineer Dates OK'd for 2015