The winning margins of the 2006 Emirates Airline Breeders' Cup Distaff (gr. I) and NetJets Breeders' Cup Mile (gr. IT) at Churchill Downs have been changed after further review by Equibase.
To provide the industry with the most accurate description of track conditions and course types, Equibase announced it has begun collecting and distributing "sealed" track and "all weather" track information in its past performances and race result charts.
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Casse Mulls Derby Path for Classic Empire
- Sherman Accepts Big Sport of Turfdom Award
- BloodHorse, Weatherbys Launch Stallions App
- Keeneland Catalogs 1,892 for January Sale
- Jockey Club Opposes Multiple Violator Changes
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.
- Symposium Documents Racing's Racino Problem
- Sunbean Seeks Third Louisiana Classic Win