A colt by Unbridled's Song was purchased by Chuck Sandford for $400,000 to be the top-priced offering during the first half of the yearling portion of the Fasig-Tipon Kentucky July sale in Lexington July 14.
Florida Derby (gr. I) winner Take Charge Indy continued his preparations for Friday's $400,000 Clark Handicap Presented by Norton Healthcare (gr. I) with a three-furlong workout in :35 2/5.
The Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. February select sale of 2-year-olds in training suffered downturns in its key business figures of gross, average price, and median price for the second year in a row.
Price surpasses sale-topping amount at 2009 edition of February juvenile auction.
Most Popular Stories
- Derby Battle: Tapit vs. Uncle Mo
- Nyquist Ships to Churchill Day After Work
- A Derby Rookie's First Churchill Morning
- Dettori Strikes With 'Gold' in 2000 Guineas
- Exaggerator Works for Kentucky Derby Bid
- Ward Sends Three Fillies in Kentucky Juvenile
- Danzing Candy Logs Final Derby Breeze
- Cathryn Sophia Gets Early Morning Workout
- Romans' Derby Pair Breezes at Churchill
- Abashiri Sweeps South African Triple Crown