Curlin, North America's reigning Horse of the Year and the continent's richest racehorse of all time with earnings of $10,501,800, will be paraded at Churchill Downs Nov. 29.
Ten 2-year-olds will attempt to earn black type when they line up in Sunday's $150,000 Bashford Manor Stakes (gr. III) at Churchill Downs.
Continuing the executive shakeup at Churchill Downs Inc., vice president of public affairs Frank Jemley is leaving the company at the end of the year to begin a lobbying firm. Churchill Downs will b a client.
Gotham Stakes (gr. III) winner Mayakovsky drilled five furlongs in :58 1/5 Sunday at Churchill Downs as he prepares for Saturday's Derby Trial Stakes (gr. III) at the Louisville track.
Most Popular Stories
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- Finest City Entered for 2017 Debut in Santa Monica
- Southwest the Next Target for Uncontested
- Awesome Slew Stands Out in Sunshine Millions Classic
- Uncle Lino Back to Work at Santa Anita
- Strong Racing Stable Has Oxley Looking Forward
- Eclipse Awards to be Televised on TVG2
- Sunshine Millions Cuts After FTBOA Withholds Payment
- Reporting Star to Again Try Sunshine Millions Turf