Curlin, North America's reigning Horse of the Year and the continent's richest racehorse of all time with earnings of $10,501,800, will be paraded at Churchill Downs Nov. 29.
Ten 2-year-olds will attempt to earn black type when they line up in Sunday's $150,000 Bashford Manor Stakes (gr. III) at Churchill Downs.
Continuing the executive shakeup at Churchill Downs Inc., vice president of public affairs Frank Jemley is leaving the company at the end of the year to begin a lobbying firm. Churchill Downs will b a client.
Gotham Stakes (gr. III) winner Mayakovsky drilled five furlongs in :58 1/5 Sunday at Churchill Downs as he prepares for Saturday's Derby Trial Stakes (gr. III) at the Louisville track.
Most Popular Stories
- Alert Bay Repeats in San Francisco Mile
- Battalion Runner, Malagacy to Bypass Kentucky Derby
- Thunder Snow Confirmed for Kentucky Derby
- Fast Work Provides Relief for Girvin's Connections
- Trust in Tammy: Fox Taught J Boys Echo His Lessons Well
- Gormley Puts in Unconventional Final Derby Work
- McErin, Five Fillies Take on Kentucky Juvenile Stakes
- War Correspondent Responds in Miami Mile
- Pletcher Breezes Four Kentucky Derby Hopefuls
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out