Curlin, North America's reigning Horse of the Year and the continent's richest racehorse of all time with earnings of $10,501,800, will be paraded at Churchill Downs Nov. 29.
Ten 2-year-olds will attempt to earn black type when they line up in Sunday's $150,000 Bashford Manor Stakes (gr. III) at Churchill Downs.
Continuing the executive shakeup at Churchill Downs Inc., vice president of public affairs Frank Jemley is leaving the company at the end of the year to begin a lobbying firm. Churchill Downs will b a client.
Gotham Stakes (gr. III) winner Mayakovsky drilled five furlongs in :58 1/5 Sunday at Churchill Downs as he prepares for Saturday's Derby Trial Stakes (gr. III) at the Louisville track.
Most Popular Stories
- Successful Owner/Breeder Aaron Jones Dies
- McEvoy Steps Down as Godolphin Jockey
- Champion Will Take Charge Retired
- Consignors Busy Ahead of Louisiana Sale
- Goldencents to Remain in California
- Juddmonte's Elite Miler Kingman Retired
- Shared Belief Needs to be Awesome...Again
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- Al Shaqab's Toronado to National Stud in 2015
- Indiana Immediately Suspends Two Licensees