Curlin, North America's reigning Horse of the Year and the continent's richest racehorse of all time with earnings of $10,501,800, will be paraded at Churchill Downs Nov. 29.
Ten 2-year-olds will attempt to earn black type when they line up in Sunday's $150,000 Bashford Manor Stakes (gr. III) at Churchill Downs.
Continuing the executive shakeup at Churchill Downs Inc., vice president of public affairs Frank Jemley is leaving the company at the end of the year to begin a lobbying firm. Churchill Downs will b a client.
Gotham Stakes (gr. III) winner Mayakovsky drilled five furlongs in :58 1/5 Sunday at Churchill Downs as he prepares for Saturday's Derby Trial Stakes (gr. III) at the Louisville track.
Most Popular Stories
- Upstart Fine After Haskell; Travers Next
- American Pharoah Takes Haskell With Ease
- 'Pharoah' Heads Home, Next Race Undecided
- Injured Jockey Luzzi Cleared to Resume Riding
- Lea Tunes Up for Whitney in Workout
- Flashy American, Willow Hills in Groupie Doll
- Records Fall on Haskell Day at Monmouth Park
- Medication Among National HBPA Meeting Topics
- Rachel's Valentina Sparkles in Debut
- 'Maria' Upstages Champ Untapable in Shuvee