Churchill officials say they will turn on lights if the the predicted heavy rain May 1 causes poor visibility.
Duveen will attempt to extend his winning streak to four when he heads to the post for the Jefferson Cup (gr. IIIT) at Churchill Downs June 16.
Frank Calabrese's champion filly Dreaming of Anna figures to draw a lot of attention, but the wagering interest that consists of "all other 3-year-old fillies" is a lukewarm morning line favorite for the Feb. 8-11 opening pool of Churchill Downs' 2007 Kentucky Oaks Future Wager.
Diplomat Lady completed her training for the May 5 Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) with a five-furlong breeze in :51.20 over the Churchill Downs surface Monday morning.
Most Popular Stories
- Multiple GI Winner Richard's Kid to Magali
- Eight Stakes Elevated in Status for 2014
- What was the Top Race of 2013?
- CHRB to Meet as Hollywood Park Closure Nears
- NY Trainer Hits World Stage in Hong Kong
- Ultimate Guide To Winning 1 Million Points
- Hong Kong Cup Day: John Gosden - The Fugue
- Saturday Plays from Betfair Hollywood Park
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- Chasing Landaluce