Churchill officials say they will turn on lights if the the predicted heavy rain May 1 causes poor visibility.
Duveen will attempt to extend his winning streak to four when he heads to the post for the Jefferson Cup (gr. IIIT) at Churchill Downs June 16.
Frank Calabrese's champion filly Dreaming of Anna figures to draw a lot of attention, but the wagering interest that consists of "all other 3-year-old fillies" is a lukewarm morning line favorite for the Feb. 8-11 opening pool of Churchill Downs' 2007 Kentucky Oaks Future Wager.
Diplomat Lady completed her training for the May 5 Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) with a five-furlong breeze in :51.20 over the Churchill Downs surface Monday morning.
Most Popular Stories
- Chrome Facing Retirement With Poor BC Effort
- Midnight Lucky Out of F&M Sprint, Retired
- Ward Sends Talented Duo to Juvenile Turf
- WinStar Buys Half Interest in Daredevil
- Dayatthespa Silenced All Doubters
- The Big Apple's Big Vote
- Fair Grounds Ordered to Restore Purse Funds
- NJ Sports Betting Put on Hold by Court Order
- Ruler of The World to Coolmore Stud for 2015
- Lab: Delays Followed Suspicious Samples Spike