Ocala Stud's grade 1 winner and top sprinter The Big Beast got his first reported foal, a bay colt born Jan. 3 and bred by Christy Whitman.
White Prince, whose $60,000 price topped the fifth session of the Keeneland January horses of all ages auction in Lexington Jan. 16, did not go to a new home. The transaction was voided because the buyer had not established credit at the level at which the yearling colt was sold, according to Keeneland vice president Harvie Wilkinson.
White Prince, a white yearling colt by Devil His Due, attracted a final bid of $60,000 to top the Jan. 16 session of Keeneland's January Horses of All Ages Sale, as gross numbers plummeted for the fifth consecutive day.
Most Popular Stories
- Archarcharch, Tizway to South Korea
- Better Talk Now Euthanized at Age 18
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- Mott Set for Queen's Plate Debut With Channel Maker
- Obituary: Jack Arterburn Spent Life in Racing
- Fasig-Tipton Horses of Racing Age Sale Offers Diversity
- Supreme Court to Consider N.J. Sports Gambling Case
- Copper Bullet Out to Build Reputation in Bashford Manor
- Argentina Produces Jump Start's 50th Stakes Winner
- Three Trustees Named to National Museum Board