White Prince, whose $60,000 price topped the fifth session of the Keeneland January horses of all ages auction in Lexington Jan. 16, did not go to a new home. The transaction was voided because the buyer had not established credit at the level at which the yearling colt was sold, according to Keeneland vice president Harvie Wilkinson.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- King and His Court Claims Display Stakes
- Half Dome Dude Sets Remington Track Record
- Highway Star Wins Go for Wand by a Nose
- Dynatail First Winner for Hightail
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass
- Sandford, Owner of Take Charge Indy, Dies