White Prince, whose $60,000 price topped the fifth session of the Keeneland January horses of all ages auction in Lexington Jan. 16, did not go to a new home. The transaction was voided because the buyer had not established credit at the level at which the yearling colt was sold, according to Keeneland vice president Harvie Wilkinson.
Most Popular Stories
- Terranovas Seek Derby Success With El Kabeir
- Sherman: Ascot Could Be Rough on 'Chrome'
- U.S. Alleges Conspiracy at Penn National
- Luck of the Kitten Starts '15 in Transylvania
- California Chrome Headed to Royal Ascot
- Keeneland Plans Wide Live Broadcast Coverage
- El Kabeir Fires Bullet Work at Belmont
- Is Mubtaahij a Major Derby Contender?
- ROAP Seeks Regulation of 'Program Trainers'
- Untapable Heads Asmussen Workers at Oaklawn