The annual California Thoroughbred Breeders Association Stallion Season Auction is set to take place on Tuesday, Nov. 27, from 6 to 8 p.m., by phone.
The California Thoroughbred Breeders Association is holding its annual stallion season auction Jan. 10 from 6 to 8 p.m. Phone bids will be taken on seasons being offered for 44 quality stallions.
The annual California Thoroughbred Breeders Association stallion season auction will be held Tuesday night, Jan. 6.
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- Stronach Still Seeking New Heights for Racing
- R. A. Hill Stable Buys Into Breaking Lucky
- Uncontested Romp in Smarty Jones
- Metaboss to Harris Farms in California
- The Curse of Haskin
- First Foal by Palace Malice Born
- Classic Empire Aims for Season Debut in Holy Bull
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- Zayat, Romans Want to See Prayer for Relief in Pegasus