My Titania appears to be in fine fettle for the Etihad Airways Irish One Thousand Guineas (Ire-I) May 25 at the Curragh after a slight setback forced her to miss the English equivalent earlier this month.
Sea The Stars covers 140 mares in Ireland in first season.
Sea The Stars, who secured his place among racing's all-time greats when he powered his way to a thrilling two-length victory over Youmzain in the Qatar Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe (Fr-I) Oct. 4, has been retired to stud.
Sea The Stars secured his place among racing's immortals when he powered his way to a thrilling two length victory over Youmzain in the Qatar Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe (Fr-I) Oct. 4.
Sea The Stars confirmed his class by turning in a dominating performance in the Tattersalls Millions Irish Champion Stakes (Ire-I) at Leopardstown Sept. 5.
Sea The Stars confirmed his class with another stellar performance in the Coral-Eclipse Stakes (Eng-I) at Sandown July 4.
Sea The Stars stamped his name in history with an impressive 1 3/4-length victory over Fame And Glory in the Investec Derby (Eng-I) at Epsom June 6. Sea The Stars became the first horse since Nashwan in 1989 to complete the 2000 Guineas-Derby double.
Most Popular Stories
- Firing Line to Crestwood
- Juveniles Showcased at Gulfstream Saturday
- NY Again Considers Continuing Ed for Trainers
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Dutchess Views Lowers Fee for Big Brown
- Pure Sensation Questionable for HK Sprint
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- Able Friend Out to Regain Hong Kong Glory
- New York Calls Off Belmont Development
- American Gal, Union Strike Meet in Starlet