My Titania appears to be in fine fettle for the Etihad Airways Irish One Thousand Guineas (Ire-I) May 25 at the Curragh after a slight setback forced her to miss the English equivalent earlier this month.
Sea The Stars covers 140 mares in Ireland in first season.
Sea The Stars, who secured his place among racing's all-time greats when he powered his way to a thrilling two-length victory over Youmzain in the Qatar Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe (Fr-I) Oct. 4, has been retired to stud.
Sea The Stars secured his place among racing's immortals when he powered his way to a thrilling two length victory over Youmzain in the Qatar Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe (Fr-I) Oct. 4.
Sea The Stars confirmed his class by turning in a dominating performance in the Tattersalls Millions Irish Champion Stakes (Ire-I) at Leopardstown Sept. 5.
Sea The Stars confirmed his class with another stellar performance in the Coral-Eclipse Stakes (Eng-I) at Sandown July 4.
Sea The Stars stamped his name in history with an impressive 1 3/4-length victory over Fame And Glory in the Investec Derby (Eng-I) at Epsom June 6. Sea The Stars became the first horse since Nashwan in 1989 to complete the 2000 Guineas-Derby double.
Most Popular Stories
- Jaramillo Named to Ride Majesto in Derby
- California Chrome Arrives at Los Alamitos
- Suddenbreakingnews to Have New Look in Derby
- Ben's Cat Victorious in Return at Laurel
- Adventist 'Ready' if Derby Spot Opens Up
- Nyquist Gets First Look at Churchill Downs
- Lady Shipman Easy Winner in Belmont Return
- Nyquist Another Big Score for Dennis O'Neill
- Derby Battle: Tapit vs. Uncle Mo
- A Derby Rookie's First Churchill Morning