The Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation has named Dr. Nat T. Messer IV and Christopher Scherf to its board of directors.
Christopher McErlean, vice president of racing for Penn National Gaming, was elected the 35th president of the Thoroughbred Racing Associations at its annual board of directors' meeting Feb. 22.
Churchill Downs Inc. has asked a federal bankruptcy court to ensure funds its member tracks contribute to the Jockeys' Guild be used for their intended purposes and not for other needs the financially-troubled organization may choose.
Corey S. Johnsen, president of Lone Star Park at Grand Prairie and Remington Park, was elected the 32nd president of the Thoroughbred Racing Associations (TRA) at its annual board of directors' meeting Thursday at the Hyatt Grand Champions Resort and Spa in Indian Wells, Calif.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Derby Winner Materiality Dies
- Ectot Stuns Flintshire in Hirsch Turf Classic
- Bullet Train Gets First Stakes Winner
- Tom’s Ready Wins Ack Ack; Runhappy Fourth
- Paulassilverlining Takes Muddy Gallant Bloom
- Leading Jockey Gallardo Heads to New York
- Exaggerator to Rest at WinStar
- Joking Gets First Grade I Win in Vosburgh
- Live Racing at Meadowlands Cancelled Again
- Yoshida Goes to Record Price at Arc Sale