Many Routes became the first winner for his sire Many Rivers when he came from off the pace to win the first race Dec. 14 at Golden Gate Fields.
Shockwaves are still reverberating through the breeding community at the loss of Harlan's Holiday.
The standout among this year's juvenile males will likely shine at the Breeders' Cup. His pedigree, however, raises questions about his stamina when it comes to next year's classics.
For the second consecutive year, the Ohio Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders' Association has named Harlan's Holiday Horse of the Year. The Horse of the Year and divisional honors were presented at an awards dinner March 29.
Most Popular Stories
- First Foal by Fast Anna Born in New York
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- End of Fair Grounds Quarantine Appears to be on Horizon
- Remains of Glacial Princess to be Moved to Old Friends
- Keeneland Announces Spring Meet Stakes Schedule
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- Spendthrift Juvenile Stallion Stakes to Add Filly Race
- The Big Beast Gets a Florida-Bred Colt as First Foal