Many Routes became the first winner for his sire Many Rivers when he came from off the pace to win the first race Dec. 14 at Golden Gate Fields.
Shockwaves are still reverberating through the breeding community at the loss of Harlan's Holiday.
The standout among this year's juvenile males will likely shine at the Breeders' Cup. His pedigree, however, raises questions about his stamina when it comes to next year's classics.
For the second consecutive year, the Ohio Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders' Association has named Harlan's Holiday Horse of the Year. The Horse of the Year and divisional honors were presented at an awards dinner March 29.
Most Popular Stories
- Girvin Upsets Risen Star Stakes
- Dortmund Could Return in Triple Bend
- Farrell Vaults to Top of Kentucky Oaks Leaderboard
- Irish War Cry Ticks All the Boxes in Five-Furlong Work
- Winx Soars to Fifteenth Straight Win
- Yorkiepoo Princess Scores Again at Aqueduct
- Unified Edges Mind Your Biscuits in GP Sprint
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Honorable Duty Holds Strong in Mineshaft Handicap
- Veteran Kentucky-Based Hot Walker Roche Dies at 91