Many Routes became the first winner for his sire Many Rivers when he came from off the pace to win the first race Dec. 14 at Golden Gate Fields.
Shockwaves are still reverberating through the breeding community at the loss of Harlan's Holiday.
The standout among this year's juvenile males will likely shine at the Breeders' Cup. His pedigree, however, raises questions about his stamina when it comes to next year's classics.
For the second consecutive year, the Ohio Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders' Association has named Harlan's Holiday Horse of the Year. The Horse of the Year and divisional honors were presented at an awards dinner March 29.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Songbird Confirmed for Ogden Phipps
- Classic Empire to Begins Belmont Training
- Epicharis Begins Journey to Belmont Park
- Catch A Glimpse Has Homecoming in Nassau
- CHRB Approves Medication Conditions for Breeders' Cup
- Humane Society, PETA Support USADA Bill
- Midnight Storm Seeks Grade 1 Dirt Win in Gold Cup
- Leslie's Lady in Foal to American Pharoah
- Lady Eli Brings Her Class to Gamely
- Classic Empire to Coolmore on Retirement