Call Me Lefty, winner of two Texas Stallion stakes, was voted horse of the meet for the 2002/03 Sam Houston Race Park meeting. The 3-year-old Texas-bred is owned and bred by the Christine S. Moore Family Limited Partnership and is trained by Tommie Morgan. He was also named top 3-year-old of the meet.
Most Popular Stories
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- BH 100: Commemorates
- Laoban Works Toward Return
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- Paco Lopez Rides Winner No. 2,000
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Bangkok Upsets Melmich in Valedictory
- 'Chance' First Black-Type Winner for Skipshot