TVG has announced that the first 10,000 racing fans attending the 2010 Breeders' Cup World Championships at Churchill Downs on Nov. 5 will receive a free commemorative Zenyatta DVD.
TVG's "The Works" program will be telecast live from Churchill Downs, beginning Saturday, Oct. 30, and continuing through Wednesday, Nov. 3, from 11 a.m.-noon EDT daily.
Over the Oct. 9-11 weekend, TVG will broadcast live from Belmont Park, Keeneland and Oak Tree at Santa Anita with coverage of major stakes serving as precursors to next month's Breeders' Cup World Championships.
Target Louisville, a weekly program devoted to 3-year-olds on the road to the Kentucky Derby (gr. I), debuts Feb. 16 on HorseRacing TV.
Most Popular Stories
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass
- Vale Dori Impressive in Bayakoa Victory
- Half Dome Dude Sets Remington Track Record
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Sandford, Owner of Take Charge Indy, Dies
- Highway Star Wins Go for Wand by a Nose