Fox Hill Farm's Songbird had no issues the morning after her strong victory in the Coaching Club American Oaks (gr. I) at Saratoga Race Course, where she will remain to prepare for the Aug. 20 Alabama Stakes (gr. I).
Fox Hill Farm's undefeated champion Songbird arrived at Saratoga Race Course just before 8 p.m. EDT July 20 in advance of her upcoming engagement in the $500,000 Coaching Club American Oaks (gr. I) July 24.
Topped by a sale record $800,000 City Zip colt purchased by Frank Fletcher Racing, the Ocala Breeders’ Sales Co.’s June 2-year-olds in training and horses of racing age sale ended on a strong note June 17.
Quick Wit, who won the off-the-turf running of the National Museum of Racing Hall of Fame (gr. II) at Saratoga Aug. 10, remains an outside possibility for the Travers Stakes (gr. I) Aug. 25.
Most Popular Stories
- Favored Amis Gizmo Captures Prince of Wales
- Gun Runner Arrives at Monmouth for Haskell
- Dalakhani Pensioned from Stud Duty
- Bradley Reflects on Big Day at Saratoga
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Old Friends Reports Death of Futural
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- Songbird Fine After Sharp CCA Oaks Victory
- Lane's End Texas Closes, Stallions Relocate