Pinhookers were out in force as day one of the Sydney Inglis Weanling sale unfolded on Sunday in Australia. The top price was paid by Coolmore representative Colm Santry who went to Aus$320,000 (U.S.$266,700) on behalf of a client for a filly by Encosta de Lago from the stakes placed Langfuhr mare Shalang.
Most Popular Stories
- Sherman: Ascot Could Be Rough on 'Chrome'
- From Turf to Dirt, Bolo Targets SA Derby
- Pereira Taken to Hospital After SA Spill
- California Chrome Headed to Royal Ascot
- American Pharoah Tops KDFW Pool 4
- Prince Bishop Denies U.S. Runners in Dubai
- Materiality New KY Derby Shooter for Pletcher
- Unbeaten Materiality Secures Florida Derby
- 'Pharoah' Speedy in First Workout After Rebel
- Daredevil, Frosted Post Final Works for Wood