Pinhookers were out in force as day one of the Sydney Inglis Weanling sale unfolded on Sunday in Australia. The top price was paid by Coolmore representative Colm Santry who went to Aus$320,000 (U.S.$266,700) on behalf of a client for a filly by Encosta de Lago from the stakes placed Langfuhr mare Shalang.
Most Popular Stories
- Favored American Pharoah Wins Kentucky Derby
- Preakness Could Be Rematch for Derby Top 3
- Ness Aiming for Ninth Straight Tampa Title
- Spanish Queen Unmatched in Honeymoon Victory
- Baffert: Derby Win 'Was a Big Sigh of Relief'
- Derby Overnight Rating Highest Since 1992
- Medaglia d'Oro Weanling Tops Inglis Sale
- International Star Scratched from the Derby
- Kentucky Derby Wrap
- 2015 Kentucky Derby Race Sequence