Pinhookers were out in force as day one of the Sydney Inglis Weanling sale unfolded on Sunday in Australia. The top price was paid by Coolmore representative Colm Santry who went to Aus$320,000 (U.S.$266,700) on behalf of a client for a filly by Encosta de Lago from the stakes placed Langfuhr mare Shalang.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Arrives at Belmont
- Coolmore: Zenyatta's Dam Vertigineux Has Died
- Pan American Conference Draws a Crowd
- Sun and Warmer Temps Forecast for Belmont Day
- American Pharoah Has Final Breeze for Belmont
- De Kock Says American Pharoah a 'Super Horse'
- Sherman Reflects on Belmont Past and Present
- Stewart 'Feeling Good' About Tale of Verve
- NBC Set for Belmont Stakes Coverage
- NYRA Chairman Bonomo Takes Leave of Absence