Pinhookers were out in force as day one of the Sydney Inglis Weanling sale unfolded on Sunday in Australia. The top price was paid by Coolmore representative Colm Santry who went to Aus$320,000 (U.S.$266,700) on behalf of a client for a filly by Encosta de Lago from the stakes placed Langfuhr mare Shalang.
Most Popular Stories
- Chrome Set for Pennsylvania Derby Return
- Filly is First Winner for Justenuffhumor
- Which Game On Dude Will Show Up in Classic?
- Live Saratoga Weekend Coverage from HRRN
- CHRB Amends Fee Scale for Losing Jockeys
- Shared Belief Favored in Pacific Classic
- Obviously Targets Del Mar Mile Three-Peat
- Tapestry Upsets Taghrooda in Yorkshire Oaks
- TVG to Have Enhanced Pacific Classic Coverage
- Champion Benny the Bull to Bridlewood in 2015