Jayne Vaders, the leading trainer at Philadelphia Park Casino & Racetrack in 2007, lost her appeal Jan. 9 in Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania for an indefinite ban from training due to multiple drug positives.
A Commonwealth Court in Pennsylvania has granted Jayne Vaders, last year's leading trainer at Philadelphia Park Casino & Racetrack, a stay of her indefinite license revocation, which was handed down by the Pennsylvania Horse Racing Commission last May.
Jayne Vaders, last year's leading conditioner at Philadelphia Park, lost her appeal April 16 of an indefinite ban from training because of a number of drug positives.
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund Dominant in Native Diver
- Tonalist Charges to Cigar Mile Victory
- Chiropractor Closes for Hollywood Derby Upset
- Commissioner Ends Career on High Note
- Swagger Jagger a Feel-Good Gulfstream Winner
- Airoforce Splashes Home in KY Jockey Club
- Hoppertunity to Prepare for Dubai World Cup
- California Chrome Breezes Steadily at Los Al
- Family Meeting Stuns Durante Field at 37-1
- Unbeaten Mohaymen Easily Takes Remsen