Jayne Vaders, the leading trainer at Philadelphia Park Casino & Racetrack in 2007, lost her appeal Jan. 9 in Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania for an indefinite ban from training due to multiple drug positives.
A Commonwealth Court in Pennsylvania has granted Jayne Vaders, last year's leading trainer at Philadelphia Park Casino & Racetrack, a stay of her indefinite license revocation, which was handed down by the Pennsylvania Horse Racing Commission last May.
Jayne Vaders, last year's leading conditioner at Philadelphia Park, lost her appeal April 16 of an indefinite ban from training because of a number of drug positives.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Seeks 7th Futurity Win with Dortmund
- Trainer Wells Pleads Guilty to Rigging Races
- Red Pollard Seabiscuit Saddle to be Auctioned
- Untapable, Tapiture Settle in at Fair Grounds
- New Management for 2015 at Rillito Park
- Tax Break on Racehorses Passes Congress
- Barretts January Mixed Sale Catalog Online
- Lenny's Place - Episode 7
- New York Panel Announces Winning Casino Bids
- New Rules Lead to Spike in Indiana Positives