Colonial Colony, who won last year's Stephen Foster Handicap (gr. I), has been retired from racing and will enter stud at Doug Arnold's Buck Pond Farm near Versailles, Ky.
While they have a trip to Iowa for the Cornhusker (gr. III) penciled in for Stephen Foster Handicap (gr. I) winner Colonial Colony, owner Chris Nolan and trainer Walter Bindner say they're also considering The Suburban Handicap (gr. I) at Belmont Park.
Lakeside Stable's Colonial Colony, the upset winner over an elite field in the Stephen Foster Handicap (gr. I) June 12 at Churchill Downs, will make his next start at Iowa's Prairie Meadows.
El Angelo, a grade II winner, died Feb. 8 because of complications from colic.
Grade II turf winner El Angelo has been moved to Chris Nolan's Lakeside Farm near Sellersburg, Ind.
Most Popular Stories
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Europeans Set for Belmont Derby, Oaks
- Mid-Year Look at the BC Classic
- NJ-Bred Chublicious Captures Mr. Prospector
- Melatonin Could Get Time Off After Gold Cup
- Marialite Upsets Favorites at Hanshin
- Sheer Drama On Fence for 'Summit of Speed'
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Brazilian Champ Juno Pointing to Del Mar