Colonial Colony, who won last year's Stephen Foster Handicap (gr. I), has been retired from racing and will enter stud at Doug Arnold's Buck Pond Farm near Versailles, Ky.
While they have a trip to Iowa for the Cornhusker (gr. III) penciled in for Stephen Foster Handicap (gr. I) winner Colonial Colony, owner Chris Nolan and trainer Walter Bindner say they're also considering The Suburban Handicap (gr. I) at Belmont Park.
Lakeside Stable's Colonial Colony, the upset winner over an elite field in the Stephen Foster Handicap (gr. I) June 12 at Churchill Downs, will make his next start at Iowa's Prairie Meadows.
El Angelo, a grade II winner, died Feb. 8 because of complications from colic.
Grade II turf winner El Angelo has been moved to Chris Nolan's Lakeside Farm near Sellersburg, Ind.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Suddenbreakingnews Works, Bound for Belmont
- Gainesway's Tapizar Has First Winner
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Champs Meet Again in Nassau
- Pegasus World Cup: A Jolt of Reality
- Havre de Grace Half Sister Wins at Delaware
- Barretts Sale Features Wide Selection