Emotions ran high among opposing parties May 11 when in a narrow 4-3 vote the Georgetown-Scott County Planning Commission approved a proposal for development on a portion of Pope McLean's 500-acre Crestwood Farm near Georgetown, Ky.
Plans to develop 59 acres of a Central Kentucky horse farm have triggered a debate, but the issue may come down to property rights.
Most Popular Stories
- Prominent Owner Borislow Dies at Age 52
- Jerkens Aims for 'Wicked Strong' Saratoga
- War Chant to Remain at Yarradale in Australia
- Adena Springs' Roberts Returns to Training
- The Dirt On Synthetics Timeline
- Tattersalls Finalizes Dates for October Sale
- Delaware, Lab Work to Improve Test Turnaround
- Thoroughbred Club to Honor Veterinarians
- Encouraging Starts to Saratoga, Del Mar Meets
- Tonalist Begins Push For Eclipse Award