Fasig-Tipton's Midlantic sale of 2-year-olds in training at the Maryland State Fairgrounds in Timonium, Md., concluded its two-day run on May 20 with mixed results.
Jim Glavin, co-owner of Breeders' Cup Juvenile Sprint candidate Merit Man, wanted a stable name and colors that stood out.
Chris Brothers will be watching the Florida Derby (gr. I) at Gulfstream Park with great interest March 31.
New York native previously had served as Hidden Brook's bloodstock/sales director.
Participants in the Keeneland September yearling sale talk about falling prices for horses and the effects of America's growing financial crisis.
A strapping A.P. Indy colt topped the seventh annual Adena Springs sale of 2-year-olds in training Monday, bringing $380,000 during the Central Florida auction that was conducted by the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. (OBS) for the multiple Eclipse Award-winning operation headed by Frank Stronach.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Arrives at Belmont
- Racing Leaders: Triple Crown Would Lift Sport
- Coolmore: Zenyatta's Dam Vertigineux Has Died
- Pan American Conference Draws a Crowd
- Sun and Warmer Temps Forecast for Belmont Day
- American Pharoah Has Final Breeze for Belmont
- De Kock Says American Pharoah a 'Super Horse'
- NBC Set for Belmont Stakes Coverage
- Sherman Reflects on Belmont Past and Present
- Stewart 'Feeling Good' About Tale of Verve