Trainer John Shirreffs has been named to chair a newly created medication advisory panel for the California Horse Racing Board to provide consultation with the agency's medication and track safety committee.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Will Take Charge Retired
- Top Jockey in World's Top Races to be Honored
- Goldencents to Remain in California
- Princess of Sylmar to Fasig-Tipton Sale
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- Stopshoppingdebbie to Start in LA Woman
- Is Low-Dose Omeprazole Effective for Treating Ulcers?
- Lexington Horseman Snellings Dies at Age 81
- Keeneland Gross, Average Decline Slightly
- Fields Shaping Up for Super Saturday Card