The possibility that trainers may be covertly sneaking horses off backstretches for shock wave therapy has raised the concern of the California Horse Racing Board.
Encouraged by Santa Anita's recent success uncovering excessive levels of sodium bicarbonate, the California Horse Racing Board's medication committee Wednesday tackled a wide range of other complicated issues with an eye to future technology and tougher penalities.
Most Popular Stories
- Winning Crown Connections Feel It's Time
- Willcox Inn Suffers Fatal Paddock Accident
- Wise Dan Cleared to Resume Galloping
- American Pharoah Impressive in Workout
- Sweet Idea Leads Seven-Figure Trio at MM Sale
- Moreno Seeks First SoCal Win in Californian
- NY Bill Could End Exercise Riders' Insurance
- Brown Sends Two West For American Oaks
- BC Sprint Winner Work All Week Returns at CD
- Indiana Grand to Host PDJF Event